If your little one is getting bigger now it's definitely time to start teaching them about the fun and excitement that goes along with music. This Fat Brain Off Beat Game of Rhythm is a great way for them to do just that. They'll be able to have some fun (and so will you) and they'll be able to learn a few things while they're at it. What could be better than that?
- Teaches sequence, rhythm and memory as well as focus
- Provides a fun challenge for children of all ages
- Promotes healthy and friendly competition
- Different game options depending on age and skill level of children
- Removable discs to show sequences
- Includes several different actions for game play
- Great for classrooms as well as home use
- Fun as a competitive game or as a simple learning tool
- Easy to get the hang of and enjoy
- 36 removable discs are included
- Just collect 6 discs to win
With this game you're going to have no problem getting your little one excited to learn and practice their memory skills. All they need to do is listen and they'll be able to get moving quickly, practicing the skills that will help them be more successful as they continue to get older.
The key to the game is paying attention and keeping track of what's going on. As your little one gets older they'll be able to do this more and more easily, and they'll be able to compete even better with the game. Just practice with them for a little while and they'll definitely get the hang of it. Getting the hang of the game is actually easy, and it even starts you off on the right track by showing you the rhythm, so don't mix it up or you'll be out of the round!