Clek Liing Infant Car Seat Slate
Clek Liing Infant Car seat is the newest addition to the Clek family. It provides the perfect fit, perfect angle for each install. Meeting all USA and Canadian safety requirements, Clek Liing is the correct choice for protecting your newborn
Infant Seat Height/Weight Requirements: up to 32 in. and 4-35 lb
- The rigid- LATCH system allows for a safe, secure and simple installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- Effortlessly secure belt installation for center seating positions with the Belt-Tensioning system where LATCH installation is unavailable with the belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for center seating positions allowing for 3 seats across
- The metal front load leg allows for energy absorption and anti-rotation in a collision. Therefore, reducing force from crashes more than 40%.
Adjustable recline in the base allows for 7 different recline positions giving the perfect angle every time. Regardless of how sloped or flat the vehicle seat is.
- The Liing's 9 lb lightweight design is convenient for those one handed quick release from stroller or base.
- Can safely be installed in the vehicle without the base with it's equipped European belt path
- The included 2 stage insert provides correct head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- Formulated C Zero Plus Material to protect against stains, moisture and odor causing bacteria
- 7-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft
- NCAP tested
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- Extra base available for additional purchase. Additional accessories available for purchase, such as the Clek Mat thingy seat protector