We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states.
We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Other areas may be excluded from our shipping area.
Furniture and oversized items may not qualify for free shipping promotions. Furniture and oversized items may have different shipping rates than regular sized items. If a question arises please feel free to contact us at 1-601-362-7257.
Shipping promotions(example Free Ground Shipping)apply only to the 48 contiguous U.S.states.
For any questions for concerning shipping outside of the 48 contiguous U.S.states feel free to contact us 601-362-7257 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Babysupermarket tries hard to be in stock so that we may ship your order complete. At times, we will be out of stock on an item. We will ship all in stock items promply and backorder the out of stock items. The backordered items will be shipped as soon as possible at no additional shipping charge. We do appologize when a backorder situation arrises.
Concerning shipments to APO destinations for our military, Baby Supermarket appreciates the great service these men and women provide for our country. Shipping to APO addresses is very complex. Due to these complex issues, Babysupermarket had to discountinue this service. Hopefully in the future we will be able to resume this service for the men and women who serve our country.
Due to babysupermarket's quick shipping on in stock products, all actual, not billed, shipping costs (both ways) are NOT refundable. If purchase was made with a special shipping promotion(ex. Free Shipping, Flat rate shipping), actual shipping charges, both ways, will apply.
If incorrect information is provided by the customer, ex. wrong address, for which Babysupermarket incurs additional order processing costs, these costs are to be paid by the customer.
Cancelling an order:
If you need to cancel an order, please contact Babysupermarket as soon as possible by email. Only order cancellations by email will be considered. Cancellations by any other method will not be honored.
If a shipment is refused upon delivery, the customer will be billed for the shipping of the refused order both ways and a 25% restocking fee will incur.
How to Handle Damaged Merchandise
1. Stop the driver immediately!
2. Before the driver leaves, inspect each carton and its contents.
3. If time does not permit proper inspection of the carton(s), mark freight bill as follows: "Carton(s) received subject to inspection.-Possible concealed damage."
4. If your product is delivered damaged, sign freight bill noting all damage and have the driver sign off also.
5. If you do not note damage on the freight bill you will be responsible.
6. You may allow the driver to leave.
7. If you do not keep all damaged merchandise, packing material, and if you do not request an on-site inspection, you will be responsible.
Instructions for UPS Damaged Goods
1. You must keep merchandise, all packaging, and packing slip in received condition and report damage to us as soon as possible! You may reach us at 601-362-7257. If it is after hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next business day.
2. Take photos of damage if possible.
3. We will file a damaged package claim with UPS as a service to you.
Instructions for Common Carrier Damaged Goods
1. Call the local office of the common carrier immediately after delivery and request an on-site inspection of the merchandise and original packaging.
2. You must keep all merchandise, all packaging, freight bills, inspection reports, and packing slips to ensure proper payment and credit of damaged claims.
3. After inspection, forward all original documentation to Cullen's Play Pen, Inc.
4. Upon receipt of documentation, Cullen's Play Pen, Inc. will file freight claim as a service to you.
5. All damaged merchandise and packaging must be kept at your location until you receive disposition by either Cullen's Play Pen, Inc. or the carrier.
6. You will be requested to repack the damaged merchandise for pickup. Use the same packaging material provided with the original shipment.
For further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 601-362-7257 Monday-Friday 9:30a.m.-6:00p.m. Central Standard Time.