Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Counting Colors Clock
It’s time for some fun with the Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Counting Colors Clock. This interactive toy keeps a baby’s hands, eyes, and mouth busy. In addition to its 75+ songs, words, and phrases, it even teaches a child Spanish. Babies can interact with the clock by pressing its buttons and turning its hands whenever they want to hear more about colors, shapes, and numbers.
This versatile toy is portable and wholly entertaining for little ones. It has so many features that parents and children love. It’s practical and fun which makes it perfect for babies as they grow and develop new skills. It satisfies their curiosity as they explore the different features by pressing buttons, listening to words and songs, and imitate what they’ve heard.
Here are some of the best things that the clock offers:
- 12 shape buttons that teach shapes, numbers, and colors.
- Top buttons that play songs about the different times of the day.
- Over 75 songs, phrases, and words to listen to, learn, and recite.
- Babies can learn Spanish words as well as phrases.
- Senses are activated by music, action, and sounds.
- Babies control what goes on with the toy which teaches them the valuable lesson of cause and effect.
- Helps develop fine motor skills as well as encourage babies to utilize hand-eye coordination.
- Portable with a big handle so it can travel wherever the baby goes.